HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone
Safeword Matte - Candace Blevins 02/23/2013 --Overall Rating = 3 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 3.5 / 3 = 3.25 StarsWriter’s Voice = 3.5 StarsCharacter Development = 3.5 StarsStory Appreciation = 4 StarsWorth the Chili = 1 Stars [$4.61 Amazon – $4.99 on B&N]Okay, this is a short story. One of the reasons I gave it such a low score for price [worth the chili]. Seriously, about 70 pages and $5. I didn't realize until the darned thing ended. Very abruptly, I might add.I did think the author had a good grasp of the whole safeword concept. There are many out there writing who write psuedo-BDSM who don't seem to understand. I liked this story. Liked the characters and thought the author did a pretty good job. I thought about reading some of the others in this "series", but nope. Not going to do it. Gave the author way too much money for this little novella. Not going to go there a again. All about principle for me.It was a good story. Not worth $5. Wished it were longer for that kind of cake or cheaper for the number of pages. about $0.13/page!Happy Reading!