HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone
On the Island - Tracey Garvis-Graves 5 Stars.This is one of those books you won't forget once you devoured it. The story of TJ and Anna is compelling. I wasn't sure I would like it, and sure didn't figure I would like it as well as I did. The author did an excellent job of pulling the reader in. Over half of the book took place on an island with the only characters being TJ and Anna. This could have been very boring, but it definitely was not.You absolutely loved these two. Fate works in very mysterious ways, and these two were destined to be together, it just took the long route to that end.I won't forget this story and recommend it to anyone. It is a tale of friendship, trust, hardship, and most of all love. Can you imagine, surviving a terrible accident, then being alone on an island with only one other person for over 3 years? These two shared each other and became their own island.Beautiful story. I recommend highly and only wish I had more stars to award. Thank you Tracey Garvis Graves. Loved your story and plan to put you on my "read as soon as you can" list.Happy Reading!