HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone
Naturally, Charlie - S.L. Scott 10/25/2012 Full Review posted on http://www.2GeekGirlsReviewBooks.comThis is a really sweet book. When I read it, it fit my mood perfectly. I had been on a binge of reading some pretty dark erotica, this is not that and provided a very nice distraction. The author is new and she does a really nice job with this story. You'll see by my rating grid below, huge points lost due to the book blurb, book cover. For a new author, marketing is everything... I hope people take the time to check this one out.Helen's Overall Rating = 3 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 1 / 2 = total of 1.5 [see what I mean? HUGE points lost here]Writer’s Voice = 4Character Development = 3Story Appreciation = 4Worth the Chili = 3 [$7.99 on Amazon & B&N]ARC courtesy from the author and The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.+++++++++++++++++++++++10/13/2012 Full Review to be posted soon.+++++++++++++++++++++++++ARC on 09/22/2012.