HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone
Burn for You (Club Mephisto #2) - Annabel Joseph 11/14/2012 Full Review now posted on: http://2geekgirlsreviewbooks.comAs you know by now, this book is part of a series I read with a group read hosted by Michael. The first book and a half, I was bumfuzzled and had a strong reaction of angst. This book, however, cleared it all up and actually was the beginning of my love affair with this author; Annabel Joseph.This is a book I've put on my favorites list. A very short list of books I'll read over and over again. Why this book? Because it makes me feel good. It makes me feel hopeful. It makes me feel that love conquers all and there is someone for everyone. An other half to make one whole. Just a really very heartwarming love story with kink!Read my full review on the blog.Helen's Review:Overall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 5 / 3 = 4 StarsWriter’s Voice = 4.5 StarsCharacter Development = 4 StarsStory Appreciation = 5 StarsWorth the Chili = 5 Stars ($2.99 on Amazon and B&N)+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++4 Stars - I've added this book to my favorites shelf. Full review coming soon.