HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone
The Stranger - Kyra Davis 01/14/2013 -- Full Review posted on http://www.2geekgirlsreviewbooks.comOverall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 3 / 5 = 4 StarsWriter’s Voice = 5 StarsCharacter Development = 3.5 StarsStory Appreciation = 4.5 StarsWorth the Chili = 4 Stars [$1.99 Amazon or B&N]As mentioned before, I really liked this book. On the blog, we are trying out something new. Please check it out. You'll see me rate 5 other recently read books with a brief review. Hope and I were killing ourselves trying to review everything we read. But RL was getting in the way. For a little while, this will be our format. Give it a go and let us know what you think.Happy Reading!++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++01/11/2013 - 4 StarsReally well done. I hadn't heard of this author before and she is REMARKABLE. Can not wait until the next in this series -- comes in March 2013. Full review coming soon.Buddy read with Anna who left me eating her DUST! Thanks to her for the encouragement to read this little gem. Really worth it.Thanks to the author and publisher Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books via Netgalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review.