HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone
The Arrangement (The Arrangement, #1) - H.M. Ward 05/04/2013 --Overall Rating = 2 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 4 / 3 = 3.5 StarsWriter’s Voice = 1.5 Stars [lowering to 1.5 from 2.5 for typo's]Character Development = 3 StarsStory Appreciation = 2 StarsWorth the Chili = 1 Stars [$2.99 on Amazon]Well, this is one of those series told over several novella's. Hence, the "worth the chili" rating reflect the price versus length of story. Take into account, if you complete the entire 6 book series, you will have spent about $18 for about 700 pages or $.04 / page. Seriously? Are we really that stupid?This novella was mediocre at best. It had an interesting premise, but the characters were pretty ordinary. I won't be continuing the series and doubt I'll read any others by her.I'm in the minority .. again. Many, MANY have liked this series to an exorbitant degree. I didn't. I don't get it, but that is quite alright. I hope you enjoy this book [if you read it], much more than I did.Happy Reading!