HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone

Damaged Goods

Damaged Goods - Alexandra Allred 10/22/2012 Hope's Full Review posted today on http://www.2GeekGirlsReviewBooks.comWe got this ARC about a month ago. Hope's loves her quirk and it sounded right up her alley. She really enjoyed reading it and found the characters fun. She warns this is not a romance, but from her perspective, doesn't matter when you read a good book. This one is that - a good book. It reminded her of Erin Brockovich - remember Julia Roberts? For her full review, check it out on the blog today. Let us know what you think.Overall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 2.5/4 = 3.25 StarsWriter’s Voice = 4.5 StarsCharacter Development = 4.5 StarsStory Appreciation = 5 StarsWorth the Chili = 2 Stars($9.99 Amazon ebook)We want to gratefully thank the author and Smith Publicity — The Writer’s Coffee Shop for providing this ARC through Netgalley for our enjoyment in exchange for an honest review.+++++++++++++++++++++ARC 10/08/2012.