HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone

Unbreakable (Unbreakable, #1)

Unbreakable (Unbreakable, #1) - Rebecca Shea 07/27/2013 --Overall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb / Book Title = 4 / 3.5 / 5 = 4.2 StarsWriter’s Voice = 3.5 StarsCharacter Development = 4 StarsStory Appreciation = 4 StarsWorth the Chili = 5 Stars [$2.99 on Amazon]Did you see Bec's fantabulous review of this book? If you missed it, here is the link: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/598888900I especially liked when she said, "... what makes this so different is the incredible depth of emotions we as readers are allowed to experience with the central characters."After reading this in her review, I just had to read it too. Immediately. Have I read better? Yes. But, I thought this story well put together. It does make you feel. You do want Jess and Gabe to figure it all out. You are invested in their future. Will they end up together? It really doesn't matter, if these two really great people are happy.Bec's - my friend, I get it. Thank you for your wonderful review which pushed this to my "get the hell out of my way now, cause I'm reading this puppy TODAY!" pile. This is what reviewing is all about. Tell me how this impacted you. Give me a snipit of the paradigm you are coming from. Tell me in wonderful prose -- not in all the pictures I have to decipher and may not be able to identify with. LOVE IT!! She wins my, BEST REVIEW of the WEEK AWARD; July 21.I think you'll like this book. I'll read the next in this series and will pay attention to this author. I hope you like it and if you do, I'll be watching for you to tell me why.Happy Reading!!