HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone

Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5)

Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5) - Pamela Clare 4 Solid StarsSo many have done so much in their reviews on this one, I don't have much to add. I will say about bit about Megan.For me the hero in this book was Megan. A second chance takes so much courage and this girl has it in spades. Pamela Clare captures the essence of this young mother trying so hard to begin again, leave the past in the past. Of course she looks beyond Nate's scars. She has trouble seeing his when hers are deeper, more ugly and lastingSecond chances. Seems like an easy concept, but really not. Much harder starting over. You not only have to find the right path, but you have to battle yourself everyday. You have to prove to yourself you are worth it. I found this character so poignant.Well worth the few hours it takes to read this story. Every character reaches inside the reader and leaves you feeling good about the time spent with this book.Very nice Ms. Clare.Happy Reading!