HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone

Crazy Thing Called Love

Crazy Thing Called Love - Molly O'Keefe 11/03/2012 -- we have an interview with this remarkable author; http://www.2GeekGirlsReviewBooks.com.We asked her all sorts of questions and she gave us truth! Love it!! Plus, she has given us 2 Freebies to offer two [2] LUCKY winners, so head over to see what you have to do ... HINT: Do you know a HAWT Hockey Dude?10/30/2012 Hope's Full Review now posted on: http://2geekgirlsreviewbooks.com/book-review-crazy-thing-called-love-crooked-creek-ranch-3-by-molly-okeefeTomorrow we have an interview with the author. Do you feel the author love?? The book is being released in January.We love this author and want everyone to know it. Hope posts her review today. We don't often agree on a book. When we do, it is usually on how "bad" a book it. This is just the opposite. This book is just that good. So, Michelle [Helen], if you love this book so much, why not 5 Stars? Well, we tell you why in the full review. Very good reason. A hint? It is not because of the writing.Hope's Rating:Overall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 2 / 5 = 3.5 StarsWriter’s Voice = 5 StarsCharacter Development = 4.5 StarsStory Appreciation = 4 StarsWorth the Chili = 3 Stars($7.99 on Amazon and B&N – preorder until 01/29/2013)++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++http://2geekgirlsreviewbooks.com/book-review-crazy-thing-called-love-crooked-creek-ranch-3-by-molly-okeefe-2Have you ever read a book that while you were reading it you were just WOW! After you read it you were WOW'd! Then, you wanted to tell EVERYONE about how good it was? This is that book. I found it completely by accident. I thought it was an author a friend had been telling me about. It wasn't. Now I'm the one telling about this author. Read my review and I tell you all about why ... I turned Hope onto it too, so tomorrow you'll get her POV.Helen's Rating:Overall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 4 / 4 = 4 StarsWriter’s Voice = 5 StarsCharacter Development = 5 StarsStory Appreciation = 5 StarsWorth the Chili = 3 Stars($7.99 on Amazon and B&N – preorder until 01/29/2013)Helen would like to gratefully thank the author and Random House Publishing Group [via Netgalley] for the opportunity to read the advance copy of Crazy Thing Called Love.++++++++++++++++++++++Full review up soon. Loved this book! Would have been a 5 Star with a better cover, better blurb and a different price point for this "new to me" author. Will go on my favorite pile and have added a new author to my "always check out" list.ARC 10/11/2012