HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone

That Boy

That Boy - Jillian Dodd 5 Stars.Okay, 5 Star books for me are either very creative/unique, or pull really strong emotions out in me. This book tipped the emotion scale. It may just be me, but it really hit me right between the eyes. I was just cruzing along, reading a bit of a fluff story - cute, but just, and then BAAM. Baby it starting knocking my socks.. I really can't tell you why, or I'll give it all away, but I was just floored. Really fantastic read.Anyone who knows me, knows I hate to spend buttloads of money on eBooks - $5 is about my limit. But, I didn't even blink at the $10 price for this authors next book. This one was just that good. I'm jumping right into it in a few minutes.There were a few things I didn't like, but not enough to detract from my complete enjoyment of this book. This one will stay with me for a very long time. It may not hit everyone the same way it did me, but WOW!I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a emotional ride. One minute I was crying my eyes out, then I was hootin' with tears of laughter. I could be having a nervous break-down, but really thing it is the book [hoping - fingers crossed!!]. So, if you read this and really enjoy it - after my recommendation - I accept flowers and chocolate, but not necessarily in that order.. thank you very much [imagine Elvis's voice].Lovely, lovely book.Happy Reading!