HelenGeek

Books are like Air ...

Without books, life would be sooo... boring. Don't you think?

It really is just that simple.

Time Between Us
Tamara Ireland Stone

Fix You (Second Chances)

Fix You - Mari Carr 04/21/2013 --Overall Rating = 4 StarsBook Cover / Book Blurb = 4 / 5 = 3.5 StarsWriter’s Voice = 4 StarsCharacter Development = 4 StarsStory Appreciation = 5 StarsWorth the Chili = 5 Stars [$3.44 on Amazon]Why did I wait so long to read this one? Why did I wait so long to read this author? Who knows...I was trolling through my back TBR pile and found this little gem. I have to be in just the right mood sometimes and maybe that's why I waited so long. This book brought back so many painful memories of watching a loved one struggle with cancer. She captured the horror so many of the many of the milestones that occur fighting this disease. I wish my sister had had a Rob. She only had me.I loved everything about this book. The only issue I had is that is was too short. I would have loved to have had more Rob and Zoey. These were lovely people, a lovely couple. I can't wait for the next in this series. I hope it is half as good as this one.I'm off to read others by this author. Doing some airport time in the next few days and Mari and I will become bosom buds!Happy Reading!